Neighbors (Manor Map)
How do Friends Help in your own Manor?
- On your manor map you will see the names of people floating around the map and footprints that appear and disappear in a magical fashion. These are people that first became your friends on your friend list. At first, you'll have a small number of helpers but as you level up the number increases. The current maximum number of helpers is 15.
- Click on one of these neighbors to initiate a bonus for using them to help you search in one of your rooms. When you accept a neighbours help, an icon will appear on the right side of the screen showing their occupational bonus that is in effect for the next search of your room.
- The help friends provide will depend on that friends ocupation (banker, explorer, or scientist), and the level of help you get from that friend increases with the friends level. Bankers give you a coin bonus, explorers increase your chances of finding a discoverable collection/quest item, and scientists increase the experience you gain from exploring a room.
- Repeatedly using the same friend will tire them out making them sleepy. This friend cannot be used again until a specified period of time has elapsed, or a visiting neighbour "wakes" them up. You can also wake up your own helpers by purchasing Alarm Clocks from the store.
Room Tips/Waking Helpers
- When a friend visits your manor, they can help you in a couple of ways. First, they can "tip" your room. This means that the next time you go to explore a room, you will do so with the benefit of that friends level and occupation (banker, scientist, or explorer);
- Secondly, the can "wake up" your sleepy helpers
- Leaving room tips or waking helpers uses 10 "strength" points (see Strength below) and adds one to the tipper/wakers Reputation.